Best Acne Treatment methods aim to control your acne symptoms by, firstly stopping new spots forming; eradicating infection in existing spots already present, and finally preventing any scarring. Acne isn’t transferrable, so you won’t become infected or pass it on to others.
There are vast numbers of best acne treatment programs offered on the market today and this makes it very difficult for suffers to choose one single procedure to follow for guaranteed results. Treatment and cure are seen by many as a very complicated route but the fact is it wasn’t intended to be so. Many of the problems facing sufferers in trying to cope thru their acne is the widespread misrepresented information available regarding causes and best acne treatment method. So if you have been trying for years and years to achieve beautiful clear and healthy skin seeking success, then you will treasure these best acne treatment approaches and tips, like acne healing yoga, that could finally be the answer to your problem.
Acne Understanding & Treatment Care
Acne arises when hair follicles in your skin become clogged, generally caused by the natural oil produced in your skin [sebum] and dead skin. This oil isn’t easy to remove with a normal face wash, you automatically think you’re washing away the oil, grime and dried skin from your skin’s exterior, however you will barely be affecting what’s going on inside your pores. During puberty more testosterone is produced by both women and men so increasing sebum production in your skin. Every hair follicle has a sebaceous gland just beneath your skins’ surface. This sebum that’s produced by your sebaceous glands keeps your skin soft and supple, by travelling up your hair follicles through your pores onto your skin’s surface. If too much sebum is formed, your pores can get clogged by dead skin creating inflammation and forming ‘spots’ (either whiteheads or blackheads). This inflammation if close to your skin’s surface causes formation of pustules appearing as yellow or red spots. If this inflammation develops close to your hair’s root, deeper inflamed irritated lesions causes formation of nodules and cysts. In severe acne these cysts link together forming much larger, deeper inflamed irritated lesions resulting in acne conglobata, but this is rare. Another acne cause is microscopic mites subsiding on your face, revealed by research led by Professor Zhao Zhongzhou. That’s why it’s so important to treat your acne wisely, by using the best acne treatment schemes and medication will greatly enhance your inherent aesthetics. Are you really seriously seeking the best acne treatment available?
Best acne treatment statistics show that 4 out of 5 teenagers suffer from acne with reduced incidence in later life. Nearly 1 in 20 women and 1 in 100 men ageing from25 to 40 continue to suffer from acne, or some only begin developing acne at 40. Woman experiencing hormonal changes during menstrual cycles and pregnancy can trigger acne. Newly-born babies aren’t even exempt from acne in their first few weeks or months after birth, but this is rare. Hereditary acne could also be a factor if both your parents have had acne and you therefore will have an increased likelihood of contracting it. Uncommon acne symptoms may arise from; cosmetic with oily moisturizers, eczema steroid creams and ointments, progesterone contraceptives, polycystic ovary and Cushing’s syndromes, or some anti-epileptics medicines.
Best Acne Treatments
There are a range of Acne Treatment Quick options available to you concerning best acne treatment which include a holistic solution; a self-help treatment such as washing your skin twice a day with a common cleanser; using an over-the-counter (OTC) pharmacy product; by diet and avoiding certain foods that trigger acne and thus restore your immune system. Prescription medication with antimicrobial properties to kill microorganisms is normally required for more serious acne. Light treatment therapy uses different wavelengths to attack the acne causing bacteria, it eases inflammation and stimulates healing. Laser treatment or resurfacing laser is seen as an effective way for treating body and facial acne, whilst some experts say that further research is needed to define its true effectiveness. However, it’s surprising what this treatment could do for you and many people are suitably happy with the outcome as a best acne treatment option.
Recommended best acne treatment plan
Your particular plan is dependent on your acne severity. Most people have only a mild variety of acne that generally clears up after their teens, nevertheless more severe complications could develop if you have moderate or severe acne:
- Mild acne is treated by topical methods using creams or gels such as; topical antibiotics and retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid
- Moderate acne is commonly treated by a combination of topical [mentioned above] and oral antibiotics methods using tablets
- Severe acne is frequently treated by a referral to a dermatologist expert in treating your skin condition. A mix of oral antibiotics and topical methods are usually the first treatment choice, and when this doesn’t work, further medication can be prescribed.
No-one likes acne and often comes with some complications and glitches. It’s not a hazardous health condition but it’s the deeper psychological impact that defines the best acne treatment an important aspect to address. It can be distressing and for some leading to low self-esteem and anxiety, social isolation, and depression. You may even feel angry about your skin’s appearance, especially if you have scarring. Up to 1 in 5 people have scarring that’s socially conspicuous. Picking or squeezing your spots will probably cause ‘ice pick’ scars, which are purple before fading to a milky color, and in some circumstances turn into ‘keloid’ scars especially on your chest and or back, and is typically lumpy, painful and itchy. In extreme situations hyper-pigmentation can develop, especially in darker skin tone, where your skin gets darker around affected areas. Don’t get upset or depressed, which is easier said than done, stick with your regime and you will see great results.
So what’s the best acne treatments option?
The precise triggers that initiate acne are not known despite endless research todate. However, these best acne treatment methods for the various types of acne are curiously similar:
- Natural remedies advocate detoxing and changing your diet, drinking lots of juices and green tea, using herbs and tea tree oil, along with zinc, acetic acid and vitamins (A, B5). If your acne is severe, or if scars are developing or you’re susceptible to scarring, all indicate you should now see your dermatologist.
- Over-the-counter remedies cover 3 categories topical, systemic, and procedural which promote killing bacteria, unclogging pores and cleaning your skin. The difficulty is finding products that work for you by trial-and-error until discovering the one that improves your acne, so try not to get too discouraged, it’s worth it. Remember, if after several weeks of treating your acne with over-the-counter products you aren’t seeing improvement; don’t hesitate to contact your doctor. Consult your doctor or dermatologist before using over-the-counter medication to find the best course of treatment for your particular acne problem.
- Turning to prescriptions certainly for severe cases is the only recourse and in many cases, your doctor will recommend a prescription medicine to deal with your condition when; you’ve used OTC products (correctly and consistently) for several months and your acne hasn’t improved; your acne is very inflamed, deep, or severe; your acne is leaving scars, or you are very prone to scarring; you break out on large areas of your body; you are overwhelmed and don’t know how to proceed or you need help devising a treatment plan.
- Professional options become necessary when every avenue of medicinal treatment is exhausted and your dermatologist will discuss the methods available and help you make an informed choice on the type of Surgery e.g. Cosmetic, Exfoliant, or Phototherapy. If you are considering the prospect of treating your acne with one of these choices, ensure to appraise each option, including how many treatments are required, cost of each treatment, and any side effects.
Tips Treating Your Acne
It’s important to note that there are lots of best acne treatment possibilities available in health magazines and on the Internet. Recognize that the topic of acne is constantly increasing and good and bad sources of information are widely available. So when researching this topic be careful what sources to trust. Don’t permit acne to get you down and remember you aren’t alone. Adopting your best acne treatment option will give you confidence and self-worth despite your acne.
Consider US your best OPTION on how to get rid of your acne, if you’ve got it sorted that’s fantastic, if not… just know that we’re here for YOU! Don’t get discouraged, there are celebrities who have also had to face up to their own skin problems, harming their health, and self-esteem. Hot celebs like Cameron Diaz aren’t exempt to acne scarring but she is still admired for her distinctive features. Learn Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt ACNE secrets with Mike Walden’s Acne No More program. Taking proper care of your skin with the best acne treatment will make you look fantastic and radiant, you can tell, because your skin will be glowing.
There is no time to waste… Love your Skin!
If you can relate to these issues about the best acne treatment why not click the LIKE button at the top of the page and SHARE with friends and those you care about.
Best Acne Treatment